The DC HEART (Humanity, Energy, and Regional Transformation) initiative is a partnership among the University of Pittsburgh’s Katz Graduate School of Business, Swanson School of Engineering, and School of Social Work, as well as the Narottam Lalbhai Rural Development Fund and Ahmedabad University. It is funded by the Beall Family Foundation and the Hillman Family Foundation. Here you will find resources that enable you to:
- Learn about the latest DC (Direct Current) HEART (Humanity, Energy, and Regional Transformation) projects in Homewood, Pennsylvania, and Gujarat, India.
- Tour a virtual residential home and learn about the functional, environmental and economic advantages of DC power.
- Connect with our DC HEART blog for the latest updates on DC power.
- Join our Community of Knowledge Forum to discuss your DC projects and connect with other researchers studying DC power.
- Search our Bibliography to assist with your research.